To Apply Click Here
Full Job Description
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is a United States Virgin Islands-based (USVI) Limited Liability Company and a certified Minority Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE) founded in early 2019. TSG offers its clients three service lines: Tax Solutions, Business Solutions and Public Relations and Marketing (PR+M). TSG is quickly becoming the professional services firm of choice in the USVI and abroad.
The Project Director at TSG will be responsible for leading the implementation and management of the Housing Assistance Fund (HAF) Program. This program, which is being administered by the Virgin Island’s Housing Finance Authority (VIHFA), is intended to deliver relief to vulnerable homeowner’s impacted by COVID-19 in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Funds from the HAF may be used for assistance with mortgage payments, homeowner’s insurance, and other specified purposes. As the project lead, the Project Director will oversee the team and ensure that the HAF Program runs efficiently and meets all VIHFA and federal requirements. The Project Director will be responsible for developing training materials and training the staff on the program requirements and the program approval workflows. The Project Director will be expected to quickly become a HAF Subject Matter Expert and stay up to date on program guidance provided by the Federal Government as well as all reporting requirements and deadlines. Being a reliable and credible leader, the Project Director possesses strong time management and decision-making skills. The selected candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. This position is full-time for the duration of a 1-year contract.
- Work with the client to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the project
- Gather system requirements from the client and manage the implementation of the case management system
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and eligibility checklists for the program and train the project staff on them
- Create and maintain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to include the most up-to-date program guidelines
- Schedule and facilitate kickoff meetings with all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor program performance to ensure objectives are met
- Identify, escalate, and help resolve project risks and issues
- Establish ongoing project tracking and reporting tools, including a comprehensive project schedule and weekly status reports
- Coordinate and attend meetings with the client to provide status updates and provide recommendations for program enhancements
- Prepare correspondence and required compliance reports (both local and federal)
- Oversee fraud, waste, and abuse detection processes
- Provide cash flow management and visibility for disbursements
- Coordinate and direct all logistics for community education events
- Review and approve all engagement deliverables developed by the project team
- Lead internal team meetings to evaluate program performance and implement strategies to drive continuous improvement
- Track time spent working on the project and review and approves the team’s time
- Maintain client files and documentation of services according to quality assurance, grant reporting, and auditing standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Management experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Case Management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Maintains confidentiality, neutrality, and professionalism in role
- Knowledge of different public benefits and housing assistance programs
- Consulting with Government Services experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
TSG is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Other Employment Statements
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of The Strategy Group, VI or an affiliated TSG business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- TSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the TSG’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.