Full Job Description
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is a United States Virgin Islands-based (USVI) Limited Liability Company and a certified Minority Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE) founded in early 2019. TSG offers its clients three service lines: Tax Solutions, Business Solutions and Public Relations and Marketing (PR+M). TSG is quickly becoming the professional services firm of choice in the USVI and abroad.
The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support including conducting clerical work and performing duties such as supporting recruitment and onboarding processes, travel coordination, scheduling important meetings. The Administrative Assistant will work with the Executive Administrator to coordinate and organize office workflow and communications, including phone management, e-mail correspondence, and file maintenance to provide for optimum efficiency. The Administrative Assistant is a self-motivated/self-starter who is able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Answers the telephone, takes messages and provides information/assistance as needed
- Greets visitors and directs them as appropriate
- Works with staff to help coordinate travel including flights, transportation, accommodations, meeting facilities, conference/event registrations, Travel documentation, etc.
- Coordinates and provides logistical support for special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Prepares agendas, manages meeting logistics and participates in and takes minutes for meetings as needed
- Assists Executive Administrator in managing time and expense reporting and time off and leave of absence requests
- · Supports recruitment efforts to include posting open positions, coordinating with third-party vendors and systems, retrieving, filing and disseminating resumes, and conducting outreach to candidates
- · Assists in managing inventory and reconciling all purchases made with company issued purchasing card, including supplies, dues, subscriptions, event needs and other purchases
- · Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, basic bookkeeping work, typing, proofreading, formatting, collating, and printing
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports
- Trains other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material
- Collect mail from TSG’s mailbox and client mailboxes that we manage
- Conduct errands on behalf of the company
- Supports senior leadership with clerical, administrative and coordination support
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree with at least 3 years of combined experience in administration and executive support
- Excellent project management and time management skills; Must be able to multi-task in a high-volume work environment
- Strong organizational, creative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Able to take the initiative to get things done with little supervision
- Able to disseminate written and verbal information clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience working in a computerized office environment with word processing, database and spreadsheet skills sufficient to prepare correspondence, reports, and forms, including the willingness to learn new software applications
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines and requests, while strategically thinking ahead
- Fluency: verbal and writing proficiency in Spanish, French or other languages is considered an asset
- Certifications: Administrative Assistant Certification, Certified Administrative Professional (CAP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence (PACE)
- Proofreading and familiarity with style guides, such as AP style or Chicago style
- Consulting with Government Services experience
- United States Virgin Islands resident
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
TSG committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Other Employment Statements
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of The Strategy Group, VI or an affiliated TSG business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- TSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the TSG’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.