To Apply Click Here
Full Job Description
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is a United States Virgin Islands-based (USVI) Limited Liability Company and a certified Minority Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE) founded in early 2019. TSG offers its clients three service lines: Tax Solutions, Business Solutions and Public Relations and Marketing (PR+M). TSG is quickly becoming the professional services firm of choice in the USVI and abroad.
The Business Solutions Manager at TSG is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and managing a diverse group of professionals offering management consulting services such as program/project management, construction management, operational effectiveness, and data analysis. In addition to having experience with the consulting services provided to our clients, the Business Solutions Manager must also have client management and business development experience. The Business Solutions Manager prioritizes quality control for all client deliverables, works to ensure any issues identified are mitigated, and checks in regularly with clients to make sure they are satisfied. The Business Solutions Manager may also be expected to support and/or lead projects in the event of resource gaps, while also effectively managing the department’s operations. The Business Solutions Manager is a strong leader who is able to work independently and collaboratively to drive results and motivate their team in a fast-paced environment.
- Track departmental goals and KPIs
- Support recruitment and hiring efforts to ensure appropriate staffing levels that support current operations and departmental growth
- Train and manage staff to meet operational objectives
- Manage resource allocations to ensure there are balanced workloads across the department and that projects are staffed appropriately to meet objectives and deadlines
- Produce routine actionable management and operational reports (e.g., burn rates, project funnel, forecasting, utilization reports, etc.) to monitor the department’s profitability & productivity. Utilize report data to help drive business decisions
- Ensure the team follows a consistent industry standard approach to project delivery
- Monitor the company’s project portfolio to ensure projects are meeting objectives, staying on schedule, and are within budget
- Lead or support projects as needed to ensure all projects are on track
- Initiate regular check-in meetings with clients to get feedback and build trusted relationships
- Support the Chief Business Development Officer with responding to relevant Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
- Work with Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on developing and finalizing contracts as needed
- Utilize leadership skills to encourage staff engagement and retention
- Participate in performance management discussions with staff and identify growth and development opportunities
- Coach and mentor junior staff
- Review employee timesheets for accuracy
- Actively promote a culture of a high-performance and be a positive role model for others
- Collaborate with other organizational leaders on projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of Management Consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Client relationship management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Consulting with Government Services experience
- United States Virgin Islands resident preferred
- Proposal writing experience preferred
- Certification in any of the following areas preferred: Project Management, Construction Management, or Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
TSG is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Other Employment Statements
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of The Strategy Group, VI or an affiliated TSG business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- TSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the TSG’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org