TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is a United States Virgin Islands-based (USVI) Limited Liability Company and a certified Minority Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE) founded in early 2019. TSG offers its clients three service lines: Tax Solutions, Business Solutions and Public Relations and Marketing (PR+M). TSG is quickly becoming the professional services firm of choice in the USVI and abroad.
The Advertising Sales Agent at TSG will be responsible for developing and executing a multi-faceted sales strategy. The ideal candidate must have strong sales experience, exceptional communication skills, possess persuasive sales tactics to build long-lasting relationships with clients and understand the guidelines of any of the entities that require sales. The Sales Agent will be responsible for prospecting for and securing ad sales throughout the Territory. They must pitch the benefits of advertising to clients, understand the advertising package options, and close sales to secure ad space. The selected candidate must be able to hit performance targets and be comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment while still providing excellent customer service. This position is commission-based for the duration of the contract.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets
- Identify new business opportunities and generate leads through, but not limited to, prospecting, cold calling, and networking
- Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and threats
- Visit businesses to inquire about advertising sales and solicit business
- Present different options to clients (types of ad space, location, routes, cost, etc.) and assist in making product selections based on client’s needs and product specifications
- Understand the needs of each client and build relationships with clients
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and implement effective campaigns
- Provide ongoing support and customer service to ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Sell ad space, handle incoming inquiries and manage design and printing details
- Prepare and submit contracts for orders
- Maintains client records
- Prepares weekly/monthly activity reports (Sales, Sales Forecast, Lost Sales, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in the Virgin Islands
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Competency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Team)
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must have driver’s license and own vehicle
- United States Virgin Islands resident
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Strategy Group VI, LLC (TSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
TSG committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of The Strategy Group, VI or an affiliated TSG business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
TSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the TSG’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person